Hobbes, Rousseau, Marx, and Nietzsche all give importance to critical thinking in their political theory writings. A central critical concept for political theory in Hobbes is language, for Rousseau it is equality, for Marx it is alienation, and for Nietzsche it is genealogy. This writing assignment asks you to define and engage each of these principals of critical political thinking in each of these four modern authors.
1. Select a passage that provides evidence for each thinker’s critical concept.
2. Interpret that passage by showing what that passage signifies and how it
offers evidence for the principal of critical thinking of each author.
3. Finally explain how this account of critical thinking is political?
Only needed thesis at first. Don’t needed introductions and conclusions!
I attached the files that should be based on.
One Reference per each one body.
1. Please include your last name and page number at the top right of each page
2. Please double space your argument paragraphs (not your chosen quotations/passages)
3. Please place your chosen quotation/passage first, italicized and properly cited
4. Please place your theses above your argument paragraphs. Please designate them with “Thesis:” and bold them.
5. Each of your paragraphs should have a clear purpose expressed in a topic sentence so I know what function that paragraph plays in your argument
6 The 500 word mark is a maximum for each of the four arguments you will submit. At the end of your paragraphs for each of the works, please include the word count for that argument in brackets [ ]. Do not include your chosen quotation/passage in the word count. Do include your thesis.
7 Please use the Chicago Manual of Style for your citations
8 Please insert page breaks between each of the four arguments
I request Free Plagiarism report and outline