|The perfect number of Pages to Order
Please answer each of the following questions in complete sentences.
1Mindfulness can be an important practice when it comes to your personal fitness. What are some other aspects of life in which mindfulness could be helpful, aside from personal fitness? Please explain your answers.
2. When you are immersed in a world of physical fitness, it can be easy to get caught up in the appearance of your body and your overall body image. What are some things in your life and the world we live in, aside from immersion in physical fitness, that may contribute to bad body image issues? Please fully explain your answer.
3. The unit expresses the importance of food when it comes to achieving total fitness and says that food is our friend. Please describe what you would consider a full day of healthy eating. Specifically, describe the components of each meal that you would eat. You do not need to include exact measurements but a brief explanation of why you chose certain foods should be included.
4. When it comes to developing an exercise and fitness plan, it takes careful and strategic planning. One of the first steps is determining your fitness parameters. However determining your fitness parameters is not just important in creating a personal fitness plan. In what types of professional careers might determining one’s own fitness parameters be an important step to take and why? Try to address at least two of the points the unit makes about determining your physical parameters.
5. Assessment is an important part of fitness, and the same idea can be applied to many other areas of our lives. What are some other areas of your life that could benefit from periodic assessment? How would you assess specific areas of your life or activities, and how would this assessment be beneficial?
6. What other areas of life could you apply these three R’s to and how? Explain.
7. Imagine that you’re a personal trainer. You have a client who is obese and lacks motivation. They also have asthma and high blood pressure. What exercises or fitness routine would you suggest? Why would this be an appropriate routine? How would you help to motivate them along their fitness journey?
8. When you’re on a personal fitness journey, there’s always the possibility of injury, which can be emotionally devastating and slow you down physically. Keeping this in mind, imagine that you’re a long-distance runner and have recently suffered a knee injury. You can no longer run, or even walk, without a knee brace and crutches. What are some ways that you would channel your energy and stay fit even though you can no longer run, jog, or walk unassisted? What are some ways that you would cope with the emotional aspect of this injury? Use specific examples of coping mechanisms from the unit.
9. Many people feel that being overly focused on personal fitness can lead to unhealthy body expectations, eating disorders, or a skewed self-image. How might some of these negative side effects occur if someone were to become too obsessed with personal fitness? Elaborate on some of the possible negative outcomes mentioned–unhealthy body expectations, eating disorders, or a skewed self-image–and how they could be avoided.