Soils Lab 2 on soil texture includes a review of the idea soil composition, a detailed review of how to calculate soil texture mechanically, and finally how to calculate soil density and porosity. Assignment activities include taking provided data and determining soil textural class and as well as density and porosity. Calculations are reviewed in detail in the lab materials with review questions include materials from lecture materials from ‘Soil Architecture and Physical Properties’ (Chapter 4).
- Download the attached laboratory assignment file.
- Read thoroughly and study the information and review corresponding lecture and text materials.
- The introduction and information, including equations, to complete the lab is included in the document with assignment questions at the end.
- Utilize lab information as well as lecture notes and text.
- Create a document with answers to the questions to be uploaded to the DropBox named ‘Soils Lab Assignment 2’.
- Include your name and exercise number at the top of the new document and include the questions with answers.
- You should name your file with your last name, underscore exercise number. For instance, a word file with my lab exercise 2 would be named ‘Pope_SoilsLab2.doc’.
- Acceptable file types include Office files as well as PDFs whichever is convenient for you.
- PLEASE NOTE, points will be deducted for not following these basic instructions.
PLACE THE ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!
error: Content is protected !!