In this first journal activity, you may write about any topic(s) of your choice, but it is best to use the textbook to study.
- For this activity, topics should address content covered in Chapters 1 – 8 in the textbook.
- It is expected that, at a minimum, you are reading the assigned textbook chapters.
- You are encouraged to read collateral historical writings on topics covered in the textbook.
- This activity will consist of 10 separate journal entries; you will have a total of 20 entries by the end of the course.
- Each separate entry should:
- Be titled as Entry 1, Entry 2, Entry 3, etc.
- Contain a minimum of 120 words.
- Consist of a summary, paraphrase, and synthesis of material you are reading/studying in this course.
- Be written in your own words – do not quote the work of others verbatim.
- Discuss the subject matter that you are studying – do not simply agree/disagree.
- Your study involves, first and foremost, learning the nation’s past; doing so requires a review of previously published studies, so you are encouraged to conduct research using outside resources, but be sure to draft your journal entries in your own words.
- Direct quotations should not be used; citations are not necessary.
- Do not copy/paste information from any source.
- No citations
PLACE THE ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!
error: Content is protected !!