The Final Project is due on Day 4 of Week 11. See the Week 11 Final Project area for submission details.
1) Identify yourself as a master’s level student on the title page of your final project.
2) Interview a trauma-response helping professional.
3) Create a descriptive narrative of the interview and include the following elements:
4) Evaluate the organizational practices of the employer using the Organizational Practices Questionnaire.
5) Recommend strategies for a healthy workplace environment
The Final Project will be evaluated according to all four indicators in the Application Assignment and Final Project Writing Rubric
located in the Course Info area.
Although the Final Project (5–10 pages) is not to be submitted until Day 4 of Week 11, you should become familiar with the project requirements and have them in mind as you proceed through the course. Many of the Discussions and Application Assignments relate to and can be of use to your Final Project.