This plan continues a process that has already included:
You are now requested to reflect on these previous processes and put some initial ideas on paper. We are considering this an initial plan (we will call it a Project01) for what you will do during the rest of the quarter.
This assignment should be limited to 1-page containing the following:
Introduce the general theme or area of concern you have identified in the first week of class.
-theme: plastic pollution
Introduce a problematic issue related to your theme, indicating how it affects you personally and locally.
– People are wasting too many plastic bags, most of the time people only use it one and throw it away. I discovered that there have been used plastic bags and bottle on side of the road in front of my house.
Ask a question (using the formula “what should I do?”) in relation to the problem you defined
– Example: What should I do to avoid that my car’s emissions contribute to global climate change?”
– What should I do to avoid that my use of plastic bag contributes to global climate change?
We are still exploring possibilities, but you can anticipate some perspectives. You may explore connections to Native American practices, deepen the scientific understanding of a particular topic, develop a campaign using specific communicative techniques, and so on.
Going back to your introduction about yourself, explain how your initial plan for the quarter is connected with your previous experiences, studies or interests.
– I think me myself, and most people in the world are wasting too many plastic bags and plastic packaging. And most of the time, we can find a lot of plastic waste on side of the road.
– connect my concern to the Puget sound region(report) for a bit.