|Education- Teaching Birth вЂ“ 12 Years – Analysis and redesign Science Lesson Plan
|The paper is not a essay, so please follow the assignment detail to write. The paper must write into the template that I upload for writer. Thanks
|Sources / references
|Totally 13 academic resources вЂ“ each section has different number of sources require (I uploaded some useful readings and website for you. You can use these readings and websites to support the position paper.) Australian NSW government legislation and policies.
|Description / paper instructions
Analysis of two lesson plans and redesign of one lesson plan
Lesson plans 1 and 2 below will be used.
Lesson plan 1 and 2 is a science lesson uses outcomes from the NSW Science syllabus. The lessons have been written specifically for this assignment and so need further development and refinement. That is the purpose of this assignment.
a) Write a 400-word analysis of each of the two lesson plans (800 word in total). Use the analysis template below to undertake the analysis and use a separate analysis template for each lesson plan. The aim of the analysis is to identify whether the content and teaching strategies used in each lesson are suitable for children of that age and make meaningful use of the NSW document. Each lesson plan includes content which is suited to the outcome. Other aspects of each lesson plan are not suitable for the outcome and/or have not been developed enough. It is important you use a range of references to support your analysis. The lessons have been written so that they require a lot of improvement, however there are some suitable aspects in each lesson plan which you must acknowledge. Use 6 references in this part.
b) Select one lesson. Keep what you think are the good ideas in the selected lesson plan. Then, focusing on the introduction, body and conclusion, add in aspects to strengthen areas that you identified as needing improvement and develop these areas. It is important you keep the content from the original lesson plan that you identified as being suited to the outcome. The revised lesson plan (redesign lesson plan) should be about 550 words. Submit your revised lesson plan. Use the same lesson plan template but highlight the aspects of the lesson you have changed. Use 3 references in this part
c) Write a 550-word explanation justifying how the changes you have made to the lesson plan have improved the lesson. Use 5 references and key points to support your justification.
d) Sources: Totally 13 academic resources вЂ“ each section has different number of sources require (I uploaded some useful readings and website for you. You can use these readings and websites to support the position paper.) Australian NSW government legislation and policies.
e) Uses the APA referencing style correctly for both in-text citations and reference list, include page number in in-text citations and reference list.
– Clear analysis of two lesson plans including: suitability for stage, age, experiences, syllabus documents and lesson content.
– One suitably revised lesson plan that includes: good aspects of original lesson plan, well-planned, logical and appropriate content, engaging and relevant teaching strategies, effective assessment and evaluation strategies, relevant and supportive resources.
– Relevant justification of lesson plan revision that is clearly organized, logically argued with use of theory and readings to develop and support analysis of design and improvements.
– Presents work professionally, with clear academic writing and within the word limit
– Uses the APA referencing style correctly for both in-text citations and reference list
Examples of assignment 1
I will upload example for you, if you need. Examples of similar past assignments can be found on files. However as this is a new question the exemplars are only excerpts from previous similar assignment.
The assessment standards outline what is expected for each of these criteria in order to pass this assignment, and to gain higher grades of credit, distinction and high distinction. All markers use these standards when assessing your work and you are strongly advised to use them to self-assess prior to submitting your assignment.
1. Analysis is accurate, creative and relevant for the focus of the lesson. Wide range of references used to explain each aspect of the analysis.