The instructions are in an attached pdf (final.pdf). The exam consists of two two questions, 5-7 pages for each each question. However, I am only ordering 6 pages in total, so split the two questions between the 6 pages. So, 3 pages per question.
Question 1: Both Lecture Slides and Paper for this question are attached.
Question 2: It asks to use the readings from this section to answer the question. I only have 3 in pdf. Im not expecting you to use all eight sources, but use 4 in total for this one. But you can only use from the list below.
Money and Classical Political Thought
– John Locke, The Second Treatise of Government (1689), chapter five.
– John Kenneth Galbraith, The Affluent Society (1958), chapter three.
– John Kenneth Galbraith, Money: Whence it Came, Where it Went (1975), 45-62.
– Alexander Hamilton, “Notes on the Advantages of a National Bank” (1791).
– Thomas Jefferson, “Opinion on the Constitutionality of a National Bank.”
– William Jennings Bryan, “Cross of Gold” speech (1896)
– John Maynard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, 1919.
– Friedrich Hayek, The Road to Serfdom, chapter 7.
PLACE THE ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!