Description: From chapter 1 of the book An Introduction to Mathematical Biology by Linda Allen, rewrite section 1.5, which is First-Order Linear System.
Using our lecture notes as a guide, rewrite the textbook section with your own style/ organization/ creativity. Try to create a succinct and understandable exposition. The target audience is a classmate in Mathematical Modeling that has not been exposed to the material before. In your exposition, you should included:
1. Background information necessary to fully understand the content.
2. Important definitions and theorems.\
3. Examples/ exercises that illustrate all important concepts. You must include at least 3 examples that we did not cover in class.
4. Diagrams to illustrate all important concepts.
5. Tips and Tricks for working through the section.This assignment must be typed using the provided LATEX template. I highly recommend using “Overleaf” to create the document.
PLACE THE ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!