Directions for Reflective Journals
- There are 3 Reflective Journal Assignments (Weeks 3, 7, and 9).
- The journals are to reflect your experiences and opinions, so there are no right or wrong answers.
- Read the issues for the previous weeks before writing your journal
Write a 3/4 to 1-page journal entry (approximately 250 words) in which you:
- Discuss two or three (2-3) benefits you or others have experienced with social media.
- Discuss one or two (1-2) dangers you or others have experienced with social media.
- Complete the page/word amount requirement.
- Write with clarity, following mechanics and formatting requirements.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a source page and cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the source page are not included in the required assignment page length.
PLACE THE ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!
error: Content is protected !!