NOTE: You will use the same product throughout the duration of the course project, so please choose wisely! Will have continue to use the same product that i have been using from module 01. Presently on module 05
You have sourced the right raw materials and secured the right channel partners. You’ve also set the launch date for your new product. Although you have completed many marketing activities so far, you haven’t even begun to spread the word about your product yet!
This assignment includes three parts:
- Part 1: Design five (5) different integrated marketing tactics (including graphics and text/copy). The five tactics are as follows:
- A press release
- An email campaign
- ONE of the following: magazine advertisement, direct mail postcard, full-page flyer, tri-fold sales brochure, or banner ad
- ONE of the following: TV commercial (submit script), radio advertisement (submit script), or social media
- ONE of the following: coupon, rebate, sweepstakes, free give-away, or contest
The primary goal of your campaign is to introduce your new offering to the target audience. The secondary goal is to compel consumers to try your offering.
- Part 2: Using a minimum of 2 scholarly sources complete a 4-5 page paper (including a references page) that discusses the following:
- Explain your rationale for choosing your five tactics for your IMC campaign. Be sure to incorporate concepts from the course to support your rationale! Your rationale should align with the marketing strategy you have already chosen.
- Explain how your promotion strategies will address the diversity of your customer base.
- Explain what other tactics you would use if you were launching a real campaign, and why. (They may or may not be in the list in Part 1.)
- Explain what tactics you would avoid, and why.
- Part 3: A key element in marketing today is being able to show results from your marketing investments or ROI (return on investment). Referencing the five items you created, answer the following questions in 1-2 pages:
- How would you track the activity from each one? Remember, your secondary goal is to compel consumers to try your offerings.
- What call to action will you use? (What do you want the consumer to do as a result of interacting with your promotion?)
- What tools would you use to track those calls to action for each piece? (Examples include ways and tools you would use for tracking social media, email distribution, or websites.)
Proofread your final assignment for correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. For more information about APA, please visit the Online Library, which is available through the Resources tab.
If you need assistance with using Microsoft Word, please visit the Video Tutorials page in the Course Materials folder.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:
The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.zip” extension to the filename.) An example is shown below:
PLACE THE ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!