introducing the new Amendment of Saudi labor law, and general comparing with US labor law
Job Guarantee in Saudi Arabia
The labor law was introduced in Saudi Arabia for the first time under a royal decree in November 1969. The labor law under law 21 has been through massive changes until 2015.
However, the articles 77 and 78 do not provide job guarantee to the employees, which gives the employers an advantage to abusively dismiss the employees from their jobs.
In case of abusive dismissal of an employee, old labor law would allow the employee to sue the job and if the case awarded to the employee, they would have their job back.
However, according to the new law the employee will be only financial compensation, approximately the compensation will be two salaries. The new law does not provide a job guarantee to the employees, and that is an error in the Saudi market, considering that job guarantee is one of the fundamental rights of the worker.
This thesis will discuss the error of the new labor law in the Saudi market and its negative impact on the economy and the employees. Moreover, this thesis will introduce solutions to provide the right of both the employees and employers in case of dismissal.
* IMPORTANT :
– NO PLAGIARISM PLEASE !!
– I need outline, and the first 10 pages out of 20 this Wednesday 10 OCTOBER .
– I will send you my professor feedback to fix my first 10 pages and then I expected receiving my all 20 pages in 10 days after the feed back .
– The 10 pages needs 10 sources at least , and the 20 pages needs 20 sources at least . ” you can use articles on website as a source even the news paper and google scholar as well . “
– the source cites should follow the bluebook .
– e-mail copy you submit should be double-spaced, double-sided, 12-point font, Times New Roman, on 8 1⁄2 x 11 inch white paper, with one-inch margins. The footnotes should be single-spaced.
– The first draft should does not need to include a table of authorities, table of contents, or title page. Designate page numbers on each page.
-The final draft should conform to the requirements of the first draft, except for the additional word and source requirements. In addition, the final draft should include a title page, table of authorities, and table of contents. Your final draft should represent a substantial change/improvementon the first draft. The final draft should not merely “correct” the issues raised by the professor .
– The final draft should contain additional research, analysis, and development, separate and distinct from the first draft.
Papers will be graded on the basis of quality of research, writing, and depth of thought as reflected in the paper. Grades may be lowered for failure to observe rules of spelling, grammar, or punctuation, as prescribed by the Chicago Manual of Style or other widely accepted manuals. Footnotes should conform to The Bluebook – A Uniform System of Citation.
THIS IS THE NEW AMENDMENT OF SAUDI LABOR LAW