- Choose from one of the following stages: pregnancy, infancy and childhood, adolescence, adulthood, and old age.
- List the specific nutrition issues affecting individuals in your selected stage.
- Choose a disease or medical condition that could possibly, or commonly, affect your individual. This could be anything ranging from diabetes to cirrhosis.
- Using the ABCDs of nutritional assessment, create a case study based on an actual client or patient. You can also make one up. Include the following in your case study:
- Anthropometrics, relevant biochemical tests, clinical assessment, and dietary intake analysis.
- Be sure to include a list of common medications that may be used to treat your patient’s condition and identify potential herb/nutrient/drug interactions that may be relevant.
- Identify your client’s cultural background and give clues as to their socioeconomic status and psychosocial variables. For example, your patient may be a senior living alone on a fixed income or might be living in a nursing facility with reputed staff.
PLACE THE ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!
error: Content is protected !!