|Prepare: Review the Week 5 Guidance, video above (Links to an external site.), and review the material covered in the previous weeks of this course.|
|Reflect: As we wrap up this course, please take some time to reflect on what you have learned about yourself by exploring the digital world around you, your online presence, digital communication, using digital tools to achieve career goals, and your financial future.|
|Write: In a five-paragraph essay that is two to three pages in length, address the following bullet points:
· Paragraph 1: Discuss at least three ways in which changes in digital technology have impacted your personal, academic, and professional life.
· Paragraph 2: Define “digital citizenship“ in your own words and describe three ways in which you plan to practice good digital citizenship in your personal, academic, and professional life.
· Paragraph 3: Select three digital tools presented in this course and explain how you will use each one of them in your personal, academic, or professional life. (Hint: Review the Digital Tools page)
· Paragraph 4: Critically evaluate your own social media use. Explain any changes you should make to maintain safety and security to your personal and professional online presence. Analyze the benefits and risks of the increasing use of social media in our society.
· Paragraph 5: Identify three pieces of financial information that will help you make informed financial decisions about your future and eventual retirement.
This assignment must be double-spaced, written in Times New Roman 12-pt. font and submitted to Waypoint as a Microsoft Word document.
Save your work and then submit your Final Paper using the Assignment Submission button. If needed watch the Introduction to Waypoint and Originality Reports (Links to an external site.) video for instructions. Check your submission was successful.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) (available in the classroom) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.