Making a Differential Diagnosis
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, please read Chapter 1: Differential Diagnosis Step by Step in DSM-5: Handbook of Differential Diagnosis and review the same case study you used to write your Weeks One and Two discussion forums and Week Three Assignment.
For this assignment, you will create a differential diagnosis for the patient in your chosen case. This assignment continues the work you started in the Weeks One and Two discussion forums and the Week Three assignment. Be sure to follow the instructions in Chapter 1: Differential Diagnosis Step by Step when creating your differential diagnosis. Your assignment must include the following:
- Recommend a diagnosis based on the patient’s symptoms, presenting problems, and history.
- Assess the validity of your diagnosis using a sociocultural perspective.
- Compare at least one evidence-based and one non-evidence-based treatment option for the diagnosis. Research a minimum of two peer-reviewed sources to support your choices.
- Propose and provide an explanation for a minimum of two historical perspectives and two theoretical orientations that are inappropriate alternates for the conceptualizations in this case.
The Making a Differential Diagnosis assignment
- Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two peer-reviewed sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
PLACE THE ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!
error: Content is protected !!