|Sources / references
|Description / paper instructions
- The Course Reflection is worth 100 points (10%) and will be graded on quality of self- assessment, use of citations, use of Standard English grammar, sentence structure, and overall organization based on the required components as summarized in the directions and grading criteria/rubric.
- Follow the directions and grading criteria closely. Any questions about your essay may be posted under the Q & A forum under the Discussions tab.
- The length of the reflection is to be within three to six pages excluding title page and reference pages.
- APA format is required with both a title page and reference page. Use the required components of the review as Level 1 headers (upper and lower case, centered):
Note: Introduction – Write an introduction but do not use “Introduction” as a heading in accordance with the rules put forth in the Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (2010, p. 63).
- Course Reflection
Preparing Your Reflection
The BSN Essentials (AACN, 2008) outline a number of healthcare policy and advocacy competencies for the BSN-prepared nurse. Reflect on the NUR3165 course readings, discussion threads, and applications you have completed across this course and write a reflective essay regarding the extent to which you feel you are now prepared to:
- “Explain the interrelationships among theory, practice, and research.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the basic elements of the research process and models for
applying evidence to clinical practice.
- Advocate for the protection of human subjects in the conduct of research.
- Evaluate the credibility of sources of information, including but not limited to databases and Internet resources.
- Participate in the process of retrieval, appraisal, and synthesis of evidence
in collaboration with other members of the healthcare team to improve patient outcomes.
- Integrate evidence, clinical judgment, interprofessional perspectives,
and patient preferences in planning, implementing, and evaluating outcomes of care.
- Collaborate in the collection, documentation, and dissemination of evidence.
- Acquire an understanding of the process for
how nursing and related healthcare quality and safety measures
are developed, validated, and endorsed.
- Describe mechanisms to resolve identified practice discrepancies between
identified standards and practice that may adversely impact patient outcomes.” (p. 16).
American Association of Colleges of Nursing [AACN]. (2008). The essentials of baccalaureate
education for professional nursing practice. Washington, DC: Author.
PLACE THE ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!
error: Content is protected !!