- Introduction that identifies the advanced practice role as a Family Nurse Practitioner and the view of how this role will impact the antibiotic resistance dilemma. Support discussion with at least three peer-reviewed journal references from the literature.
- Review the Centers for Diseases Prevention and Control (CDC’s) goals and identify one of the CDC’s key strategies that will promote/support theFamily Nurse Practitioner’s Advanced Practice Role. Support your discussion with at least three references from the literature.
- Discuss three activities or actions to develop and support the promotion of the key strategy that identified in item 2 above. Each action/activity needs to be well designed and supported with at least three references from peer-reviewed literature. For example:
o Nurse practitioner students – What prescribing practices, patient education practices, monitoring programs, and others, what will engage NP’s and patients, Justify strategies recommended.
- Prepare and submit a minimum of a 6-page single-spaced paper
- Minimum of 10 Peer reviewed articles
- References must be in APA format contain doi number or retrieved from if no doi so reader can access articles quickly to read and verify if references are accurate
- Turn in score 3 percent or lower
- Answer all the questions above.
- Support your position with examples.
PLACE THE ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!
error: Content is protected !!