|Perfect Number of Pages to Order||5-10 Pages|
Infant Cry at Night Annotated Bibliography
The First annotated citation will be on the Topic of the “Legal and Ethical Dimensions of the Use of Information.” This information can be obtained from the Internet using a search engine such as ONE SEARCH on the Oviatt Library Home page. The annotated citation should be in APA format as much as possible, and should include the URL (address) of the Internet site; or a citation of the book or article if that was used. The annotation should provide a short overview of the article and/or list the most critical points.
The second two of these citations will be full Text articles or books obtained through Databases of professional books and journals available at, or online through the CSUN Library. I recommend using ONE SEARCH on the Oviatt Library webpage. These citations will be reported in a APA format as much as possible. Included in the annotation portion of each citation will be a paragraph, which briefly (like in a few sentences) summarizes the article (you can usually get this information from the abstract), and answers to the following questions. If the answer is not available, you simply state that fact:
1. What is the background (authority) of the author (viz., degree and type of education, affiliated institution, history of research in the area as perhaps reflected by past articles in the bibliography)?
2. Who is the intended audience (i.e., professionals, laypersons, women etc.)?
3. How does this work compare or contrast with others you may have cited or be aware of? If you are not aware of any others, simply state that as the situation.
4. What is the scope and relevance of this work to the selected topic (hypothesis)? What the heck do I mean by that? Well, is it highly or only vaguely relevant to the hypothesis; and is it of minor or major importance.
The Last Two citations will be obtained through the Internet using any search engines but as before, ONE SEARCH on the Oviatt Library Home Page should do just fine. These citations will follow an APA format as closely as possible, including the URL information. Included in each citation will be a paragraph, which briefly summarizes the site, and addresses the following questions related to, for the purpose of this exercise, the voracity of the Website. If the answers are not available in the site information, which may often be the case, simply state so and move on:
1. Is the site owner/manager’s identity available and is it associated with a reputable organization, company or educational institution?
2. What is the background (authority) of the author (viz., degree and type of education, affiliated institution, history of research in the area as perhaps reflected by past articles in the site bibliography. If this information is not available, simply state that fact.)
3. What is the level of objectivity? For example, are there advertisements on the site related in anyway to the topic?
4. Is the Website current? Cues to the contrary, for example, include broken or expired links and/or no posting date or updated notations.
5. Is the information correct; error free, verifiable, and/or backed by full citations?
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER